Get By In German
- Publication Date
- May 2007
Learn a Language Your Way
Contents: 1 Book, 160 Pages
Author: Uli Bonk, Robert Tilley
> Sample pages 32-33 (PDF, 163 Kb)
> Sample pages 40-41 (PDF, 129 Kb)
Get By in German is the ideal travel companion – a quick and easy introduction to German and a phrase book covering all the essential language you’ll need on your trip. Get to grips with the basics of a conversation before you leave, then take the book away with you as a handy reference guide.
Get By in German will help you to:
- understand the basics of the language with clear and easy-to-follow explanations
- try out what you have learnt with mini role plays and activities
- communicate with confidence using thousands of essential words and phrases
- get around easily with useful tips for the visitor
- eat out the German way with the comprehensive menu reader.
Also contains a two-way mini dictionary so you’ll never be stuck for the right word, and a full pronunciation guide so you’ll always know how to say it!
All the Get By courses are also available to download from Audible.co.uk.