Talk German Book 3rd Edition
- Publication Date
- August 2014
Talk is our bestselling course for absolute beginners. It has a clear, effective approach that will get you talking in no time!
- Master the basics with this bestselling approach
- Practise the language with fun, interactive activities
- Communicate with confidence right from the start
- Accompanying online activities
- Enhanced eBook available on iTunes
Talk German has already inspired thousands of people to learn German from scratch and find the confidence to give it a go.
Whether you're learning for business, travel or just for fun, its straightforward, step-by-step approach will ensure you're soon able to speak German in a range of everyday situations.
Contents: 1 Book, 144 Pages
Author: Jeanne Wood, Judith Matthews
> Sample pages 48-49 (PDF, 943Kb)
> Samples pages 62-63 (PDF, 1.29Mb)
> German Quiz (PDF, 2.73Mb)
With its specially designed activities and clear, jargon-free grammar explanations you'll quickly develop your language skills and make genuine progress right from the start.
- Make real progress using the successful, proven Talk method.
- Develop your language skills with tips and strategies to help you learn.
- Practise and learn with interactive activities to support every topic.
Also available: Talk German Pack (includes this book and 2 x 60-minute CDs); Talk German Enhanced eBook available on iTunes.
> TEACHERS' RESOURCES