Get By in Japanese Book
- Publication Date
- May 2008
Learn a Language Your Way
Get By is a phrase book and mini course all in one making it the perfect travel companion for your trip abroad. Designed specifically for travellers of all kinds, it will introduce you to all the language you need to get around with confidence.
- Phrase book and mini course in one
- All the language you need for your trip abroad
- Colourful and engaging
- Introduces you to the sights and sounds of Japan
- Also available with an audio CD to help you get to grips with the language before you go
Contents: 1 Book, 160 Pages
Author: Yuko Hashimoto
> Sample pages 78-79 (PDF, 238Kb)
> Sample pages 90-91 (PDF, 142Kb)
Get By in Japanese is the ideal travel companion – a quick and easy introduction to Japanese and a phrasebook covering all the essential language you’ll need on your trip. Get to grips with the basics of a conversation before you leave, then take the book away with you as a handy reference guide.
Get By in Japanese will help you to:
- understand the basics of the language with clear and easy-to-follow explanations
- try out what you have learnt with mini role plays and activities
- communicate with confidence using thousands of essential words and phrases
- get around easily with useful tips for the visitor
- eat out the Japanese way with the comprehensive menu reader.
Also contains a two-way mini dictionary so you’ll never be stuck for the right word, and a full pronunciation guide so you’ll always know how to say it! Also available in a pack with audio CD.
All the Get By courses are also available to download from Audible.co.uk.