Get By in JapaneseTravel Pack
- Publication Date
- May 2008
Learn a Language Your Way
Contents: 1 Book, 160 Pages; 1 Audio CD, 60 Minutes
Author: Yuko Hashimoto
> Sample pages 78-79 (PDF, 238Kb)
> Sample pages 90-91 (PDF, 142Kb)
> Audio samples
Get By in Japanese is the ideal travel companion – a quick and easy introduction to Japanese and a phrasebook covering all the essential language you’ll need on your trip. With the help of a 60-minute CD, get to grips with the basics of a conversation before you leave, then take the book away with you as a handy reference guide.
Get By in Japanese will help you to:
- understand the basics of the language with clear and easy-to-follow explanations
- try out what you have learnt with mini role plays and activities
- communicate with confidence using thousands of essential words and phrases
- get around easily with useful tips for the visitor
- eat out the Japanese way with the comprehensive menu reader.
Also contains a two-way mini dictionary so you’ll never be stuck for the right word, and a full pronunciation guide so you’ll always know how to say it! Download the tracks on to your MP3 player to learn on the move.
All the Get By courses are also available to download from Audible.co.uk.