Get By In Portuguese
- Publication Date
- May 2007
Learn a Language Your Way
> Sample pages 94-95 (PDF, 184Kb)
> Sample pages 108-109 (PDF, 207Kb)
Get By in Portuguese is the ideal travel companion – a quick and easy introduction to Portuguese and a phrase book covering all the essential language you’ll need on your trip. Get to grips with the basics of a conversation before you leave, then take the book away with you as a handy reference guide.
Get By in Portuguese will help you to:
- understand the basics of the language with clear and easy-to-follow explanations
- try out what you have learnt with mini role plays and activities
- communicate with confidence using thousands of essential words and phrases
- get around easily with useful tips for the visitor
- eat out the Portuguese way with the comprehensive menu reader.
Also contains a two-way mini dictionary so you’ll never be stuck for the right word, and a full pronunciation guide so you’ll always know how to say it! Also available in a pack with audio CD.
All the Get By courses are also available to download from Audible.co.uk.