BTEC Sport Plus
We have developed two new online teaching resources to support our suite of BTEC National Level 3 qualifications.
BTEC Sport+(2016) edition
BTEC Sport+(2016) is desgined for students undertaking BTEC Nationals in Sport. We are thrilled to be launching this innovative new digital video subscription with five-time Olympic medallist and gymnast Max Whitlock MBE.
BTEC Sport+ is designed to be:
- presented to students in a series of video clips by a professional athlete, Max Whitlock - making the content more engaging for learners,
- used in addition to their face-to-face learning in school or college,
- covering the various units and learning aims of the BTEC Nationals in Sport in bitesize chunks,
- accessible to students both in and outside of the classroom for independent study, on-the-go,
- used by students alongside their lesson notes and textbooks.
Each video defines key terms while explaining the teaching material in a straightforward way, whether it’s describing how the body works during certain types of sport, or how psychology can benefit or hinder sports performance. These videos contextualise the sport content, bringing it to life for your learners.
Download the teacher guide (PDF, 799KB)
BTEC Sport + (2019) edition
BTEC Sport+ (2019) is designed for students undertaking our newest suite of BTEC Nationals in Sport:
- BTEC National in Sport and Outdoor Activities
- BTEC National in Sport, Fitness and Personal Training
- BTEC National in Sporting Excellence and Performance
- BTEC National in Sports Coaching and Development
The digital resource includes exciting approaches to learning and assessment. It is available to purchase as individual units or learning packs with groups of units and inlcudes self-marking quizzes and formative assessments to provide you and your learners with instant feedback and tracking of progress and achievement.
You can find out more about the resources, pricing and how to buy on our Learning Hub page.
Find out more