How Sport+ works
BTEC Sport+ is accessible anywhere and simple to use, thanks to the Pearson Learning Hub app.
Download the Pearson Learning Hub app on the App Store or on Google Play.
Once you’re logged in to the Pearson Learning Hub app on desktop or mobile, you will be able to navigate the courses you’re subscribed to.
- Tap My Courses at the bottom.
- You’ll see all the courses you are subscribed to.
- To browse more courses, tap Find Courses.
- Scroll through the list of courses by swiping or scrolling.
- Tap the course you’re interested in and follow instructions.
Please note, most courses on the Pearson Learning Hub are currently only available by invitation only.
You can choose the units you want to navigate from the My Courses page on the app.
- Click or tap the course you want to navigate.
- Swipe or scroll the page with the units listed.
- Click or tap the unit you wish to browse.
- Swipe or scroll the page to find the video you want to watch.
- Click or tap the video to start watching.
Watching videos on the Pearson Learning Hub could not be easier.
- Select the video you want to watch (previous instructions).
- In portrait mode (on mobile), a transcript of the videos displays. Swipe or scroll through the transcript to see what’s coming up.
- Click or tap any part of the transcript to jump to that part of the video.
- To move on to the next video, tap the Next video link in the bottom right of the screen.
- On a mobile device, tilt it landscape to automatically make the video being played full screen. This will hide the transcript.
Turn on subtitles
- To turn on subtitles, tap the gear icon on the video controls.
- Choose Closed captions.
- Select the language you want the subtitles to appear in.