Apprenticeship Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Handbook
An ideal course companion to support apprentices throughout their on-programme learning.
Apprenticeship Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Handbook provides apprentices with all the support they will need throughout the on-programme component of their apprenticeship. It is a course companion that covers all the knowledge required by the apprenticeship Standard and set out in the Pearson End-point assessment (EPA) specification. It will also help apprentices identify and understand how to apply the appropriate skills and behaviours in the workplace.
Features of the handbook include:
- Knowledge, skills and behaviours linked together in an integrated fashion
- Knowledge-based spreads that explain clearly and simply the content and concepts that apprentices need to understand
- Skills-based spreads that provide opportunities for apprentices to practise and develop the skills set out in the Standard
- Features that enhance learning and understanding as well as preparing apprentices for EPA, such as ‘key term’, ‘scenario’, ‘activity’ and ‘professional working’
Organised to reflect the main headings set out in the Standard, the Handbook helps keep apprentices on track and focused throughout the on-programme component of their apprenticeship, and includes the following sections:
- Understanding the organisation
- Your role and responsibility
- Products and service knowledge
- Knowing your customers
- Influencing skills
- Customer experience
- Meeting regulations and legislation
The handbook is designed to provide the most effective learning experience and facilitates understanding through extensive use of diagrams, flow-charts and photos.
In addition, it helps apprentices prepare for their EPA with practical advice to allow apprentices to practise the skills they have developed during the course.
To download free sample pages, please submit your details below.