EPA Practise and Prepare Resources for Customer Service Practitioner Level 2
Get all the guidance and support that apprentices need to prepare for their End-point Assessment (EPA).
This resource package has been created to support learners enrolled on the Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 programme
The resource package includes practice assessment materials to support learners in preparing for the end-point assessment (EPA) at the end of their 12 month programme of learning. The resources are available both online and as downloadable zip files - so flexible whatever your requirements.
For the tutor / formative assessor, these resources will:
- offer the structured activities that can be adapted to support the EPA process and the learner
- link to the standards for Customer Service Practitioner Level 2
- help identify pass and distinction levels
- include exemplar materials for each module
- allow the tutor / formative assessor to make their own judgements on how resources will be used given a non-prescriptive approach
- help to prepare the learner for all elements of the EPA:
- the professional discussion
- the observation
- the apprentice showcase
For the learner, these resources can be used to:
- explain how to prepare for and take part in the EPA
- help organise their evidence as part of the apprentice showcase
- provide insight on what is expected during observations
- guide professional discussions
- support the creation of a reflective journal
These resources are independent of Pearson's end-point assessment service. Choosing Pearson as the EPAO for the standard is not conditional on access or purchase of these resources.