Apprenticeship Electrotechnical Installation and Maintenance Level 3 Handbook Book B
All the support needed for apprentices to complete the Level 3 Electrotechnical qualification that forms a key part of their apprenticeship.
Developed in partnership with JTL, the leading training provider in the Electrotechnical industry, Apprenticeship Electrotechnical (Installation or Maintenance) Level 3 Handbook is designed to support both the City & Guilds and EAL Level 3 Electrotechnical qualifications. Written by expert JTL trainers, this book works together with Book A to give apprentices all the support and knowledge they need to complete the Level 3 qualification so they can be confident they have the best support for their apprenticeship.
Features of the Handbook include:
- Expertise from JTL’s trainers to bring the essential knowledge of the qualification to life in an accessible and visual style
- Matched unit-by-unit to the latest City & Guilds and EAL specifications, covering all the content you will need
- Features that enhance learning and understanding, such as worked examples, working life case studies placing theory into a practical context and JTL tips that give apprentices the benefit of key JTL training advice
- Support and advice for preparing for assessment
- Knowledge checks, including multiple-choice questions at the end of each chapter for apprentices to test their knowledge
The Handbook is organised to cover the following units from the City & Guilds and EAL qualifications:
- Understand Design and Installation Practices and Procedures
- Understand Terminations and Connections of Conductors
- Understand Inspection, Testing and Commissioning
- Understand Fault Diagnosis and Rectification
- Understand the Requirements for Electrical Installations BS 7671