EPA Practise and Prepare Resources for Adult Care Worker Level 2 and 3
Get all the guidance and support that apprentices need to prepare for their End-point Assessment (EPA).
Adult Care Worker Level 2 and Lead Adult Care Worker Level 3
This online resource package has been created to support learners enrolled on the Adult Care Worker Level 2 or Lead Adult Care Worker Level 3 apprenticeship programme.
The online resource package includes practice materials to support learners in practising for the End-point assessment (EPA) at the end of their programme of learning. These resources are available both online and as downloadable zip files - so flexible whatever your requirements.
For the tutor/assessor, these resources will:
- assist in preparing the learner for both the situational judgement test and the professional discussion
- support the learner to prepare for the EPA process
- ensure flexibility so resources can be used in any order that works for the tutor/assessor and learner
- link to the standards for Adult Care Worker Level 2 and Lead Adult Care Level 3
- allow the tutor/assessor to support one-to-one or group discussions.
For the learner, these resources will:
- demonstrate how learners should prepare for the end point assessment
- provide insight into what is expected during the situational judgement test and professional discussion
- support the creation of a portfolio through activities that encourage learners to analyse and reflect on their role and work.
These resources are independent of Pearson's End-Point Assessment service. Choosing Pearson as the EPAO for the standard is not conditional on access or purchase of these resources.