EPA Practise and Prepare Resources for Healthcare Support Worker Level 2 and 3
Get all the guidance and support that apprentices need to prepare for their End-point Assessment (EPA).
Healthcare Support Worker Level 2 and Senior Healthcare Support Worker Level 3
The online resource package includes videos and some practice materials to support learners to practice and prepare for the end-point assessment (EPA) at the end of their programme of learning. The resources are available both online and as downloadable zip files - so flexible whatever your requirements.
For the tutor/assessor, we are providing a rich set of resources that will:
- assist in preparing the learner for the EPA
- support the learner to prepare for the EPA process
- demonstrate the interview and the observation using videos with voiceovers and key bullet points
- ensure flexibility so resources can be used in any order that works for the tutor/assessor and learner
- link to the standards for Healthcare Support Worker Level 2 and Senior Healthcare Support Worker Level 3
- allow the tutor/assessor to support one-to-one or group discussions.
For the learner, these resources will:
- demonstrate how learners should prepare for the end point assessment
- provide insight into what is expected during the interview and the observation
- include video clips that show examples of the interview and the observation, with voiceovers and bullet points providing extra information
- support the creation of a portfolio through activities which encourage learners to analyse and reflect on their role and work.
These resources are independent of Pearson's End-Point Assessment service. Choosing Pearson as the EPAO for the standard is not conditional on access or purchase of these resources.