To get the most out of your ActiveLearn, sign up for our new in-school training workshops
. We’ll come to your school to help you to feel confident using the tools and resources so you can embed it into your everyday teaching and learning.
We offer training for:
- KS3 and GCSE English
- KS3, GCSE and A level* Maths
- KS3, GCSE and A level Science
- KS3 and GCSE MFL
ActiveLearn in-school training is the proven way to make the most of your subscription and become a more effective user of the service.
Delivered by a specialist Pearson trainer and tailored to the individual needs of your school, our practical training:
- helps you learn how to use ActiveLearn to deliver more engaging lessons
- covers the full range of functionality and key benefits of ActiveLearn, so you can ensure you’re getting optimum value for money from the service
- shows you how to use ActiveLearn to track progress, set targets and create flightpaths with our progression services
- gives you the heads-up about future developments, and the opportunity to feed back suggestions for improvements to ActiveLearn, so you can ensure the service is effective as possible.
The sessions provide lots of time to ask questions if there’s anything you don’t understand, and our experts will work with you to ensure everything is made clear. The training is practical, hands-on and delivered either as a half-day course or a twilight after-school session, allowing your whole department to participate easily.
Half day course/twilight session = £375.00 (+VAT)
Pleae note our paid-for in-school workshops are for UK schools only.
Book your in-school workshop now
Already had training?
Have you had ActiveLearn or Progress and Assess training with us recently? If yes, then please complete this evaluation form.
Help and Support
The ActiveLearn Help area provides a library of online how-to articles to help you get started.
The Pearson UK Support site offers technical guidance for troubleshooting and reporting problems.