Fun and engaging curriculum-based puzzles and activities for 7-11 year olds
Pearson is proud to partner with the UK’s number one puzzle provider, Puzzler Media, to produce the first puzzle magazine specifically created to support the Primary National Curriculum.
Request a FREE copy for yourself or a colleague here!
Puzzle Club is the result of a research study commissioned by Puzzler Media, and compiled by the University of Cambridge, which showed that using puzzles, combined with standard teaching materials, can improve pupils' learning.
"Puzzle Club is great for wet play!"
Rob Marchant, Bourton Meadow Academy, Buckingham
Puzzle Club will be published before every half-term and the summer holiday and contains:
- Crosswords to improve vocabulary, verbal fluency and semantic memory
- Sudoko puzzles to improve abstract reasoning ability and working memory
- Wordsearches and crosswords, which allow for subject-specific learning and learning new languages
- Word games to support grammar and spelling
- Fun-facts and hands-on activities
Download a free 8-page Sampler here.
Puzzle Club can be bought online here as single copies and schools-only half-class packs. Also on sale now in WHSmith, Sainsbury’s and Tesco.