Subscribers can access a range of Professional Development courses to develop confidence, understand the essentials and make the most of the resources.
Bug Club Professional Development courses are for all staff involved in teaching with the Bug Club family, including Grammar and Spelling Bug, Bug Club Phonics, and Bug Club Guided.
- Maximise the potential of Bug Club's software through hands on sessions which include admin and set up, allocating ebooks, the pupil world, formative assessment and action planning for rollout.
- Understand how to best use Bug Club to ensure every child in your class can progress to the next level. Our Bug Club Guided courses, for example, will ensure your staff fully understand reading beyond decoding.
- Motivate and encourage children's enjoyment of reading eBooks and learning grammar through online games.
- Understand how to track children's progress and identify problems.
- Leave the session with an action plan for using your Bug Club resources effectively from day one.
To find out more about Bug Club professional development courses, please speak to our Customer Success Team (firstname.lastname@example.org)