Abacus is a unique maths toolkit that’s carefully crafted to help you inspire a genuine love of maths and help every child master mathematical concepts. It’s built on research into successful teaching in the UK by a team of expert authors and teaching practitioners to help you ensure mastery of skills for all.
Top up on Mastery Checkpoints Workbooks
What do you get?
- A flexible toolkit that puts you in control, with over 10,000 resources, activities, plans and assessment tools.
- An online world filled with lively and exciting maths games and rewards that your digital-savvy kids will love.
- Beautifully designed and supportive textbooks and workbooks for independent practice.
- Progress and Assess tests (incl. end-of-year tests), and clever assessment tools to track children’s attainment and their progress towards Age Related Expectations.
- Professional Development courses to nurture your confidence in teaching for mastery.
Book a 30-day free trial
Why not book a 30-day free trial to explore the online resources and see how Abacus can work for your school?
Book a trial
"Abacus is a toolkit developed by local experts and current practitioners for UK teachers. It contains high quality resources and tools for teachers and children, which develop in-depth understanding and playful enjoyment - both key to helping children reason mathematically. These materials are proven to enable all children to develop mastery and to succeed in maths."
Professor Ruth Merttens, Abacus Series Editor
Live outside the UK?
- International schools can buy the international edition of Abacus from Pearson Global Schools here.
* Survey run by Pearson measuring impact of Abacus on 95 teachers who have used Abacus for over a year.