Abacus Mastery Checkpoints Workbook Year 5 / P6
Part of the Abacus series
- Publication Date
- January 2019
Freedom when you want it, structure where you choose it.
Abacus is a unique maths toolkit for inspiring a love of maths and ensuring progression for every child. Written by an expert author team, it has been carefully crafted on a robust approach to creating inspired and confident young mathematicians.
Year 5 Mastery Checkpoints
- 40 short activities, to be used throughout the school year
- Designed to help you check mastery of key concepts straight after teaching, enabling quick intervention for those children who need it
- ‘Have you mastered…?’ questions aim to assess mastery of the relevant outcome
- ‘Champions’ Challenge’ questions aim to assess whether some children have achieved mastery with greater depth
- ‘My Learning’ pages provide opportunities for children to reflect on their learning