Created by mastery experts
A world class collaboration
Power Maths is based on extensive research into maths teaching around the world, and is written by world-leading educational experts with years of experience in embedding effective mastery approaches.
Power Maths has been created to align with White Rose Maths. White Rose Maths produce nationally recognised mastery support for schools, including CPD courses, schemes of work and assessment materials.
- Tony Staneff, Series Editor - Vice Principal at Trinity Academy Halifax, and leader of a team of mastery experts supporting schools across the UK in introducing teaching for mastery methods.
- Jenny Lewis, Stephen Monaghan, Beth Smith and Kelsey Brown - mastery experts and experienced maths teachers within Trinity Multi-Academy Trust.
+ A team of experienced authors, including:
- Josh Lury - a maths specialist teacher, experienced author and maths consultant.
- Cherri Moseley - an experienced maths author, ex-teacher and accredited NCETM professional development provider.
- Paul Wrangles - experienced maths author and ex-teacher.
+ Series Consultant and Author, Professor Jian Liu, and his team of 12 mastery expert authors
Professor Liu has developed one of the most popular maths textbook programmes in China, used by over 20 million children. He and his team of authors are all highly experienced in intelligent practice and in embedding key maths concepts through a concrete-pictorial-abstract approach.
+ A group of 15 teachers and maths co-ordinators.
Power Maths has also been developed alongside teachers to ensure it meets all the specific needs of children in the UK.