Make maths an adventure for your littlest learners!
Power Maths Reception brings everything that schools love about Power Maths together with beautiful new resources tailor-made for your Reception children. Developed in conjunction with White Rose Maths, Power Maths Reception is written by a team of Mastery Specialists and Early Years advisors.
- Combines short, ten-minute bursts of maths teaching each day with plenty of practice through both guided activities and independent play.
- Supports you in delivering teaching for mastery in Reception and covers the current and pilot Early Learning Goals.
- Helps ensure a smooth transition to KS1, and a consistent approach across your whole school from Reception to Year 6.
- An exciting growth mindset and problem solving approach develops mathematical curiosity and resilience.
Power Maths Reception cleverly combines:
Practical, face-to-face courses, online videos to support subject knowledge, and online Q&A sessions. Find out more
- Beth Smith - White Rose Maths Mastery Specialist
- Katie Williams - EYFS maths advisor
- Faye Hirst - Reception teacher and Mastery Specialist
- Caroline Hamilton - White Rose Maths Mastery Specialist
- White Rose Maths - (Beth Smith, Faye Hirst, Amy How and Jane Brown).
Tony Staneff - Power Maths Series Editor & White Rose Maths Lead