Power Maths - make maths an adventure
Maths is an adventure for children (and adults) to immerse themselves in, get creative with, make mistakes, and conquer!
Power Maths is a whole-class mastery programme designed to spark curiosity and excitement and help you nurture confidence in maths.
Make maths an adventure - book a demo in your school to find out more.
The only mastery programme perfectly aligned to the White Rose Maths progressions and schemes of learning, it’s written specifically for UK classrooms by leading mastery experts, and is recommended by the DfE.* It comes in flexible and affordable packages to suit your needs and budget, whether you're looking for textbooks or teaching support. See testimonials and case studies here.
Is it right for me?
- A world-class and unique mastery teaching model created by leading educational experts from the UK and China.
- An exciting growth mindset and problem solving approach helps spark a curiosity and excitement for maths and equips children with deeper understanding.
- Developed alongside a group of teachers to ensure Power Maths meets all the specific needs of children in the UK.
- An enriched approach that cleverly combines interactive teaching tools, rich and quality textbooks and on-going professional development.
- Affordable and flexible packages to suit your needs and budget - no extortionate adoption (or ongoing) costs.
- New Power Maths progress tests - written by primary assessment experts
- Perfectly aligned to the White Rose Maths progressions and schemes of learning, and recommended by the DfE.*
See how Power Maths is structured.
Want to see more?
Book a Power Maths demo to have a conversation with your local consultant about building a Power Maths package that works for your school.
Or take a look at our free sample pack.
Key Stage 1 & 2 recommended by the DfE!
Great news! The Power Maths Key Stage 1 and 2 resources have been judged as fully delivering a mastery approach and placed on the DfE’s list of recommended textbooks! Find out more about DfE match funding.
*Power Maths KS1 and KS2 have been judged by the DfE panel to meet the core criteria for a high-quality textbook. Read more.
For information about purchasing Power Maths or for product specific enquiries, please email email@example.com or call 0345 478 8802.
For media enquiries relating to Power Maths or maths mastery, please contact our Communications Team at firstname.lastname@example.org