Power Maths - make maths an adventure
Maths is an adventure for children (and adults) to immerse themselves in, get creative with, make mistakes, and conquer!
Power Maths is a whole-class mastery programme designed to spark curiosity and excitement and help you nurture confidence in maths.
The only mastery programme perfectly aligned to the White Rose Maths progressions and schemes of learning, it’s written specifically for UK classrooms by leading mastery experts, and is recommended by the DfE.* See testimonials and case studies here.
Is it right for me?
- A world-class and unique mastery teaching model created by leading educational experts from the UK and China.
- An exciting growth mindset and problem solving approach helps spark a curiosity and excitement for maths and equips children with deeper understanding.
- An enriched approach that cleverly combines interactive teaching tools, rich and quality textbooks and on-going professional development.
- Perfectly aligned to the White Rose Maths progressions and schemes of learning, and recommended by the DfE.*
- See how Power Maths is structured
Book a trial
Mastery for Maths
Maths Flex is a new maths practice platform for KS2 that combines mastery approaches to intelligent practice, whole-class teaching, and same day intervention with powerful AI.
Discover Maths Flex
School Jam is a brand-new app for schools featuring fun, easy-to-use maths activities to engage parents with their KS1 children’s learning and help them to make better progress in class.
Discover School Jam
Power Maths wins a 3 Star Teach Primary 2020 award!
Power Maths has won an award in this years Teach Primary Awards, Maths category. These awards help educators seek out the very best teaching resources to support their KS1 and KS2 pupils – with quality determined by a panel of primary experts and educators including the Mathematical Association.
*Power Maths KS1 and KS2 have been judged by the DfE panel to meet the core criteria for a high-quality textbook.