Power Maths - make maths an adventure
Maths is an adventure for children (and adults) to immerse themselves in, get creative with, make mistakes, and conquer!
Power Maths is a whole-class mastery programme designed to spark curiosity and excitement and help you nurture confidence in maths.
Make maths an adventure - book a demo in your school to find out more.
The only mastery programme perfectly aligned to the White Rose Maths progressions and schemes of learning, it’s written specifically for UK classrooms by leading mastery experts, and is recommended by the DfE.* It comes in flexible and affordable packages to suit your needs and budget, whether you're looking for textbooks or teaching support. See how one UK teacher feels about it in our new case study.
Is it right for me?
- A world-class and unique mastery teaching model created by leading educational experts from the UK and China.
- An exciting growth mindset and problem solving approach helps spark a curiosity and excitement for maths and equips children with deeper understanding.
- Developed alongside a group of teachers to ensure Power Maths meets all the specific needs of children in the UK.
- An enriched approach that cleverly combines interactive teaching tools, rich and quality textbooks and on-going professional development.
- Affordable and flexible packages to suit your needs and budget - no extortionate adoption (or ongoing) costs.
- New Power Maths progress tests - written by primary assessment experts
- Perfectly aligned to the White Rose Maths progressions and schemes of learning, and recommended by the DfE.*
See how Power Maths is structured.
Want to see more?
Book a Power Maths demo to have a conversation with your local consultant about building a Power Maths package that works for your school.
Or take a look at our free sample pack.
Key Stage 2 recommended by the DfE!
Great news! The Power Maths Key Stage 2 resources have been judged as fully delivering a mastery approach and placed on the DfE’s list of recommended textbooks, alongside the already approved Key Stage 1 resources! Find out more.
DfE match funding FAQs
Can I buy Power Maths with my DfE match funding?
Yes, you can! The Power Maths KS1 and KS2 resources are on the Department for Education’s list of recommended textbooks, which means you can buy it with your match-funding. You can claim your funding against the Power Maths textbooks, practice books, teacher guides and the online toolkit. Even if your school isn’t eligible for funding, rest assured you can trust the quality of the Power Maths resources as being approved by the DfE.
How do I go about claiming my funding?
To buy Power Maths with your match-funding, simply purchase the resources in full from your school budget, as you would normally. Then, send a copy of the original invoice, along with a new invoice from your school to your Maths Hub for half the amount of the purchase (up to £2000). Your Maths Hub will, in turn, pay the invoice and you will receive your match funding
What is the closing date for claims?
2018/2019 Teacher Research Group schools can make claims up until 31 July 2019.
*Power Maths KS1 and KS2 has been judged by the DfE panel to meet the core criteria for a high-quality textbook. Read more.
For information about purchasing Power Maths or for product specific enquiries, please email email@example.com or call 0345 478 8802. For media enquiries relating to Power Maths or maths mastery, please contact our Communications Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07496 727 202 / 07467 945 848