Abacus Year 6 Textbook 3
- Publication Date
- June 2014
Freedom when you want it. Structure where you choose it.
Abacus is a unique maths toolkit for inspiring a love of maths and ensuring progression for every child. Written by an expert author team, it has been carefully crafted on a robust approach to creating inspired and confident young mathematicians.
Part of the Abacus toolkit, the textbooks provide:
- the perfect balance of practice and problem-solving for each area of maths
- pictorial representations to support children’s conceptual understanding
- clearly laid out questions with instructions that are easy to follow
- a self-assessment opportunity on every page
- colour to indicate the different maths areas within the programme.
Series Editor: Ruth Merttens
Authors: Jennie Kerwin and Hilda Merttens
To see sample pages of the Abacus workbooks and textbooks, take a look at our sample booklet
. Or, to see and try more of the Abacus resources, take a look at our interactive chart.