Make the most of your investment.
ActiveLearn Primary Subscribers can access a range of Professional Development courses to develop confidence, understand the essentials, and make the most of your resources.
To inspire you and give you the confidence to use Science Bug to make science real, hands-on and awe inspiring for your children.
You will cover:
- The progression of scientific knowledge requirements of a complete primary science curriculum
- Plenty of hands-on practical activities for delegates to try - allows the teacher time to “have a go”
- How to find and use the Science Bug resources to develop children’s curiosity and a love of science as well as undertake a range of science investigations
- How to use formative and summative assessment, tracking and reporting in Science Bug
- By the end of the PD session teachers will feel more confident to teach science as their confidence to work and think scientifically has grown.
- Science leads will have a clear sense of how Science Bug offers a coherent and challenging knowledge-rich curriculum, and how to evidence this.
To find out more about Science Bug professional development courses, please speak to our Customer Success Team. Contact us