Teach your Years 1- 6 (P2 to P7) scientific enquiry in a simple, fun and interactive way.
Do your budding scientists need a little help with their scientific enquiry skills?
How can you keep them motivated and increase their understanding, whilst reducing the time it takes for you to set up activities and experiments?
With i-Teach Scientific Enquiry, it's simple!
Available as three mixed-year CDs, packed full of simulations, datasets and videos, you can easily slot the activities into your Science lessons and bring them to life on your interactive whiteboard. It's fun, fast, and most of all, effective.
i-Teach Scientific Enquiry:
- has 3 mixed-year CDs that break down the key aspects of Scientific Enquiry into easy-to-teach sections
- includes 36 activities (6 per teaching tool*) on each CD that can be customised to hundreds of uses
- is written by the UK's leading science authors
- embeds ICT into science lessons
- is perfect for use on an interactive whiteboard or with a digital projector.
The 6 teaching tools featured on the CDs include:
- graph stories
- exploring environments
- fair testing
- problem solving
- openers and closers.