- Teaching activities for Years 5 and 6 to accompany a fresh selection of whole class reading texts with contemporary themes.
- 30 flexible lessons in each book covering all areas of the English curriculum as well as cross-curricular activities.
- Enough for a half term, but can be used over a longer period
No more searching for activities one by one - a bank of inspiring ideas, all in one place!
Activities are carefully differentiated so they don't need adjusting to suit your class.
- Linked to the curriculum, easy to fit with your teaching.
How will it help my teaching?
- Flexible bank of activities and creative ideas to pick from will save you time and allow you to focus on teaching.
- Addresses all areas of English curriculum at given year group including writing, SPAG, comprehension, spoken language and drama, as well as poetry & non-fiction.
- Includes a wide rang of cross-curricular opportunities throughout.
- Uses stories with modern themes that children can relate to, giving an alternative to the same old books.
- Differentiation where appropriate helps you adjust for your class.
Individual book price: only £19.99