A new series of resources that address specific areas of primary maths.
Pinpoint resources are fun to use, encourage independent learning, and are easy to pick up and start using in your classroom immediately. Pinpoint Maths activities are carefully differentiated so they don't need adjusting to suit your class and they support all children to solve problems independently.
Problem Solving and Reasoning
- Targeted word problem activities for children to apply their knowledge to solve.
- Every question is matched to the Programme of Study so you can easily find differentiated questions that complement your lessons.
- Print directly onto a sheet of sticker paper to add questions easily into children's books.
- Supports understanding, reasoning and applying, as well as practice. Fun and creative times tables tasks – a bank of daily 10 minute activities, all in one place.
- Each book covers the times tables introduced in each year's Programme of Study, complementing your teaching.
- Teach, practise and assess times tables with free online tests for each year to prepare children for the format of the Y4 Multiplication Tables Check.
- Engaging practice book consolidates understanding and takes children into greater depth.
Target specific needs in...