English Progress for KS3
Make sure all your pupils achieve two levels of progress in Key Stage 3
English Progress has been written by Geoff Barton and his experienced author team to support you in ensuring all your pupils achieve two levels of progress in Key Stage 3.
- Written by Geoff Barton and his experienced author team, who understand the English classroom.
- Assess your pupils with confidence using the Assessing Pupils' Progress tasks provided throughout to support teacher assessment.
- Target the essential skills critical to progressing pupils to the next level, accelerating rates of achievement and covering Functional Skills.
- Written for the Framework, English Progress provides full coverage of Speaking and Listening, Reading, Writing and Language objectives.
- Motivate your pupils to succeed using engaging BBC Active video clips and interactive resources.