GCSE ICT resources
- Advice to give your students the support to approach assessment with confidence.
- Assessment practice and annotated answers strengthen your students' understanding of what they're being asked.
- Clear objectives and guidance throughout our resources mean your students understand what is expected of them at all stages.
- Regular peer and self assessment activities offer opportunities to assess progression and identify weaker areas.
- Relevant content helps students think about ICT in relation to their own lives.
Written to work for specialist or non-specialist, these adaptable materials allow you to make the progression from KS3 to GCSE as smooth and as easy as possible.
The Edexcel GCSE ICT resources cover Units 1 and 2 of the specification (the single award).
Find out more about the Edexcel GCSE ICT 2010 specification .