Exploring Science: How Science Works for KS3
Written for the 2008 KS3 curriculum
See our latest KS3 Exploring Science
Exploring Science: How Science Works offers:
- flexible resources that enable you to personalise your teaching and easily deliver a 2-year or 3-year KS3
- Assessing Pupils’ Progress support to help you integrate this new way of assessing your pupils quickly and easily
- differentiated materials that cater for four levels of ability
- complete match to the Programme of Study and Framework with How Science Works integrated seamlessly throughout
- a clear pathway to progression with levelled sample answers and progression ladders that allow pupils to track their own progress
- engaging digital resources , including landmark BBC video clips, to captivate all your pupils.
Support for SEN pupils
Visit our dedicated support page for End of Year tests for SEN pupils.
Using Exploring Science in Scotland
Take a look at our dedicated Scotland page to see how you could use Exploring Science: How Science Works in Scotland.