All employees need to understand the purpose, aims, values and future vision of their organisation and the environment in which it operates. This course looks at how an organisation's purpose, aims, vision, core values and culture may be shaped by the local environment or sector in which it operates.
Why choose Understanding Your Employer Organisation?
- Explores internal factors, such as staffing, finance and organisational culture, and external factors, such as political, economic, social technological, legal and environmental, which influence an organisation's strategy.
- Explores analysis techniques used to understand the ‘big picture' environment in which an organisation operates.
- Helps learners to develop an understanding of the employer and employee's responsibilities in adhering to legislation and the potential consequences of non-compliance.
- Includes video tutorials, interactive quizzes, worksheets and assignments to allow learners to apply their knowledge in work environments.
This course contains three modules:
- Your employer organisation and internal and external factors - by the end of the module, you will understand your employer organisation and the effect of internal and external factors on its strategic planning and operations.
- Own role and value within the organisation - by the end of the module, you will understand your own job role and value within the organisation.
- Health and safety, data protection and equality legislation and regulations that apply to an administrative role - by the end of the module, you will understand health and safety, data protection and equality legislation, and regulations that apply to an administrative role.