This highly engaging, innovative new digital resource is designed to support your level 2 learners studying the BTEC Specialists and Competence-based qualifications for Team Leaders.
Ideal for FE Colleges and Training Providers in the UK delivering qualifications to adult learners using Adult Education Funding routes.
Why choose Team Leader+ ?
- Cost effective solution using Adult Education Funding routes that supports ‘off-the-job' and self-directed learning so that face-to-face time can be focused on value added activity
- Access to learning content developed by industry specialists that is authentic in context and promotes real world understanding
- Digital learning content is broadly mapped to the knowledge requirements of the following regulated qualifications:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Award in Principles of Team Leading (601/5250/3)
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Team Leading (601/5251/5)
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Diploma in Team Leading (601/3430/6)
- Bite-sized modular content to help you meet specific learner needs and empower learners to manage their own progress
- Each course includes a range of engaging media, videos, infographics, interactive activities, and self-marking quizzes.