Being commercially aware means you understand not only your own businesses, but also your customer's businesses and the competition around you. These techniques will help you identify how to analyse the market to stay commercially astute.
Learning content includes video tutorials, interactive quizzes, worksheets and assignments.
- The value that individuals can add through knowledge of the industry/sector.
- How to develop commercial knowledge of your organisation, sector, competitors and customers.
- How and where to find competitor information.
- How to develop the broader commercial knowledge of your organisation.
- What 'customer driven' actually means.
- Why the customer experience is important to organisations.
- How to develop a customer-driven approach.