Teams are at the core of organisations and with the move to more remote and hybrid working practices, being able to work effectively as a part of team has become more important. Developing the right skills and qualities will help your leaners to become a good team player, build their reputation for effective teamwork and give them a competitive edge in the job market.
- In this module, learners will learn:
- the meanings of ‘team' and ‘teamwork', and how a team is different from a group
- the characteristics of an effective team
- about the different team roles as outlined in Belbin's theory
- how to be a good team player and the consequences of poor teamwork for an organisation
- how to work effectively in a remote team.