This pack provides assessment materials to help track student progress through the GCSE (9–1) Mathematics course for Higher.
Within the pack, you will find:
- Baseline assessments to assist with setting targets for students starting the GCSE (9–1) Mathematics course. These assessments can also be found in the KS3 Maths Assessment Pack for Year 9.
- End of unit assessments for each unit of the Foundation student book.
- End of term assessments and End of year assessments to highlight progression and areas for review at key points in the year for the 3-year and 2-year schemes of work.
- Problem-solving pack to provide questions that test and develop problem-solving and reasoning skills.
- Mark schemes that are easy to follow and use.
- All tests provided as editable Word files.
- Markbooks to record and monitor the progress of your students.