Revise BTEC National Computing Revision Guide
Part of the Revise series
- £17.69 + £0.30 UK VAT
- Publication Date
- August 2017
The key to a smarter way of revising
Ideal for classroom or independent study, this Revision Guide with ActiveBook is the smart choice for learners studying for the externally assessed units 1, 2, 3 and 4 of the new BTEC Nationals in Computing qualifications.
- The Revision Guide is accompanied by an ActiveBook (eBook) so that learners have the choice and flexibility to access materials anytime or anywhere.
- The visually engaging format breaks the content down into easily-digestible sections for students and provides hassle-free instant-access revision for learners.
- Clear specification fit, with revision activities and annotated sample responses for each unit to show students how to tackle the assessed tasks.
- Written with students in mind - in an informal voice that talks directly to them.
- Designed to be used alongside the Workbook with clear unit-by-unit correspondence to make it easy to use the books together.
- BTEC National in Computing Units 1, 2, 3 and 4.
Get 40% off the Revision Guide or Revision Workbook when ordering online by quoting code BTECREVCC.