- 6 x teaching guide, A4 size
- Flexible bank of activities, enough for 30 lessons per book
- Curriculum-linked activities for all areas of English using contexts from each novel (writing, reading, comprehension, spelling & grammar, spoken language)
- Vocabulary builders and cross curricular activities using themes from the text
- Includes Photocopy Masters to support the activities
- Introduces contemporary themes that today’s children can relate to
- Saves teachers time searching for engaging activities to use across the curriculum, linked to the stimulus text
- Ideas for differentiation included to help tailor activities to children’s needs
Pinpoint Whole Class Reading is a new series of teaching guides providing flexible and creative lessons for classic modern children’s books.
Each book provides 30 starter, main and plenary activities for teaching in Year 6 / P7. These can be used interchangeably over a half term or over a longer period. Activities use three levels where appropriate, showing how the content can be adapted for children who need more support or challenge.