- Box contains 2 sets of 60 activity cards and a 32 page book of answers and teacher notes (A5 size)
- Rich independent problem-solving tasks for exploring maths concepts in greater depth
- Covers all strands of the Year 5 Programme of Study and colour-coded for ease. Also matched to White Rose planning, Curriculum for Excellence and Abacus, making it easy to find cards for your lesson
- 3 levels of difficulty on each page (Towards, Securing and Deeper) provide appropriate challenge for all
- Cards begin with a low-threshold task (to stop children getting stuck and provide problem-solving opportunities for all), and then progress with real stretch for high attainers
These resources are flexible and easy to use, saving teachers time searching for differentiated problems. The teacher notes provide additional hints and stretch questions as well as answers. The activities prompt children in Y5 / P6 to solve non-routine problems and reason mathematically in increasing depth. They support mastery teaching by keeping a class engaged on the same topic, with independent work of increasing depth. The cards are colourful and engaging, featuring regular characters who provide suggestions and encouragement. Two sets of the activities are included to facilitate group work.