This pack contains one copy of each of the Bug Club Phonics grapheme-sound cards for Phases 2, 3 and 5. It includes both the small size versions and the A4 versions for Phases 2 and 3.
Use these cards to consolidate children's knowledge of grapheme-phoneme correspondences (GPC), using the picture on the back as a prompt when needed. These cards can be used either as an additional tool to teach new graphemes or as extra revision. The small cards are intended for small groups and interventions and the A4 versions for whole class use.
You can buy all the available Bug Club Phonics classroom resources, including wall frieze cards, sound mats and posters in an easy-buy pack.
Colour-coded by phase, these cards are 100% matched to the Bug Club Phonics DfE-validated systematic synthetic programme progression and resources, meaning you can teach with flexibility and fidelity.
- Double-sided cards: 1 side shows the grapheme whilst the other shows a picture to represent that grapheme
- Imagery on the cards matches imagery used in the programme
- Instruction card included
- Round-edged and varnished cards
- Small size is 130mm x 87mm