This pack contains one copy of each of the Bug Club Phonics Grapheme-Sound Picture Frieze cards for Phases 2, 3 and 5.
These wall frieze cards can be used to support children learning each grapheme. After a grapheme has been taught, display the wall frieze in the classroom to help children consolidate the association between the phoneme and the grapheme.
The Phase 2 and 3 cards can also help children to learn the relationship between upper-case and lower-case letters and support the teaching of correct letter formation.
These A4 cards are intended for whole class use so they can be clearly displayed. You can buy all the available Bug Club Phonics classroom resources in an easy-buy pack.
Colour-coded by phase, these cards are 100% matched to the Bug Club Phonics DfE-validated systematic synthetic programme progression and resources, meaning you can teach with flexibility and fidelity.
- Phase 2 and 3 cards are double-sided: 1 side shows the grapheme and a picture to represent that grapheme while the other side shows the correct letter formation for that grapheme
- Phase 5 cards are one-sided
- Imagery on the cards matches imagery used in the programme
- Instruction card included
- Round-edged and varnished cards
- Aligned with Bug Club Phonics Phases 2, 3 and 5