This pack contains 3 copies of all Rapid Reading books along with the teaching guides and assessment handbook.
- Part of the Pearson Primary Literacy Reading Pathways.
- Proven to help struggling readers to make double the expected progress and, for some children, even quadruple their progress.
- High-interest, low-reading-age books for children in KS2 (age 7-11) who have fallen behind.
- The finely-levelled, age-appropriate texts build children's confidence, fluency and comprehension skills.
- Lesson plans are easy to follow and are designed for one-to-one or small group intervention sessions.