WJEC GCSE English 2010
Focused support for every student
Our endorsed print and digital resources for WJEC GCSE English 2010 provide authoritative, focused support to help every student improve their learning.
This comprehensive suite of print and digital resources is also suitable for use with the updated GCSE 2012 linear specifications.
Please note that since publication there have been some changes to GCSE English qualifications across all awarding bodies. Find out more here.
- Support the precise needs of each student with differentiated Student Books providing specific advice, activities and sample answers to help them improve thier learning.
- Save valuable time with our Teacher Guides , providing step-by-step, full-colour visual lesson plans incorporating specific EAL advice.
- Ensure enhanced learning and an engaged class with ActiveLearn, a digital version of the Student Book with exclusive BBC footage.
- Support, guidance and tips for Controlled Assessment to support you and your students.
- Builds on the proven success of our best-selling WJEC GCSE English series and is written by the same author team.
Take a look at some FREE sample material now!
Find out more about the WJEC GCSE English 2010 specifications and download WJEC's FAQs .