Try digital teaching resources
ActiveLearn Digital Service
Our ActiveLearn Digital Service combines time-saving digital tools and materials to help you plan, teach, track and assess the new Edexcel GCSE (9─1) qualification with confidence.
What’s more, the service has been developed together with our Student Books and other components to give one coherent approach that helps to nurture students’ confidence and support you with the delivery of great history teaching.
Our Combined ALDS subscription contains all 16 topics - or each topic is available separately.
● Editable lesson plans you can tailor to your students
● Front-of-class version of the book to use with your classes
● Ready-made student worksheets
● Extra materials for Thinking Historically and Writing Historically, including PowerPoints and teacher notes to help you get the most out of this approach.
● Exam practice PowerPoints and Exam-style assessments to help your students get set for the new exams
● End of topic assessments to help you keep track of your students' progress and identify weaknesses. These assessments produce a Step on the Pearson Progression Scale.
Read more about what's in our Edexcel GCSE (9-1) History ActiveLearn Digital Service or try out our Edexcel GCSE (9-1) History Activelearn Digital Service.
You can also take a look at these Schemes of Work from our ActiveLearn Digital Service:
"ActiveLearn Digital Service is an incredibly well thought out online innovation that is rich in content, support and learning."
John Dabel, Reviewer, Teach Secondary