Pearson Edexcel International GCSE (9–1) Information and Communication Technology
For the latest Pearson Edexcel International GCSE (9–1) specification.
Developed for the latest Pearson Edexcel International GCSE (9–1) specification, these resources have progression, international relevance and support at their core.
- The new 9–1 grading scale ensures a consistent international standard of qualification, allowing learners to progress further and achieve their full potential.
- Embedded transferable skills, needed for progression into higher education and employment, are explicitly signposted, allowing students to understand, and engage with the skills they’re gaining.
- Each Student Book provides access to an ActiveBook, a digital version of the Student Book, which can be accessed online, anytime, anywhere, ideal for learning beyond the classroom, revision and exam practice.
- English language focused content, checked by an EAL specialist, with carefully graded writing to B2/C1 level (CEFR).
- Accompanying teacher support materials are available online.