Free KS3 Maths resources
New interactive scheme of work - coming in September
Saving you time: planning made easy with our KS3 interactive scheme of work
We’re creating a new, digital interactive scheme of work for KS3 Maths Progress that will be available in September. Free for anyone to use, the interactive scheme of work will be totally flexible so you can tailor it to the way you want to deliver your KS3 maths curriculum.
The new interactive scheme of work makes planning your teaching time so much easier.
- Available free for anyone to access.
- Provides you with a guide for teaching the KS3 Maths Progress course content and a suggested teaching order, saving you time.
- Designed to be totally flexible so you can tailor it to the way you want to teach.
- Both 2-year KS3 and 3-year KS3 teaching options at all three levels.
- Clear routes through to GCSE, whatever awarding body you teach at KS4.
- Links directly to a huge amount of online teaching resources through an ActiveLearn Digital Service subscription.
Our interactive scheme of work will provide a range of different teaching options and host lots of free online teaching content and functionality including:
- a guide for teaching the content, including a suggested teaching order
- an idea of when to teach and how long to spend on each topic
- lesson objectives and possible success criteria
- common misconceptions and any teaching prerequisites.
If you’re using our KS3 Maths Progress published resources, the interactive scheme of work can be used seamlessly with both the textbooks and ActiveLearn Digital Service.
Plus, if you are using our KS3 resources, teaching the Edexcel GCSE (9-1) Mathematics qualification and using our GCSE (9-1) Maths published resources, you’ll be able to create a 5-year scheme of work and link instantly to a full range of teaching materials through ActiveLearn Digital Service.
Find out more about the interactive scheme of work and register your interest. We’ll keep you updated and let you know when it is available to use in September.
We also have an interactive scheme of work for our Edexcel AS and A level Mathematics and Further Mathematics qualifications, so the addition of KS3 and GCSE means we have a complete solution for the whole of your 11-18 planning.
Schemes of Work to download
These schemes of work are available in Excel format for you to download now.
please note: Pi - low attainment, Theta - middle attainment, Delta - high attainment
KS3 3-year schemes of work
Pi 3-year scheme of work
Theta 3-year scheme of work
Delta 3-year scheme of work
KS3 2-year schemes of work
Pi 2-year scheme of work
Theta 2-year scheme of work
Delta 2-year scheme of work
Year 7 schemes of work
Pi 1 scheme of work
Theta 1 scheme of work
Delta 1 scheme of work
Year 8 schemes of work
Pi 2 scheme of work
Theta 2 scheme of work
Delta 2 scheme of work
Year 9 schemes of work
Pi 3 scheme of work
Theta 3 scheme of work
Delta 3 scheme of work
If you're starting to get your Year 9s prepared for GCSE from this September there are FREE Schemes of Work, mapping documents and more available now on the Edexcel website.