- Focused exam preparation for GCSE Maths with a unique unit structure and improved pacing to support every student’s learning
- Updated textbooks and digital services that work seamlessly together to give the fullest support for planning, teaching, assessing and progress-tracking for GCSE Maths and beyond
- Shown to help GCSE students master maths with confidence with a UK-specific approach that draws upon global best practices and cutting-edge research
- Purposefully updated based on feedback from thousands of teachers and students, as well as academic research, to make what works even better, including:
- updated exam-style questions and exam tips to reflect the latest GCSE (9–1) exam papers
- extra skills-building support and practice to consolidate learning and deepen understanding, plus mixed exercises to help forge connections between topics
- new support to bolster progression across the key stages with a format that seamlessly aligns with our KS3 and A level courses, as well as new ‘Future skills’ questions and ‘Working towards A level’ features to help prepare students for future study and employment.
Explore the course guide to see samples and more!