Edexcel GCSE (9-1) Mathematics - Access to Foundation Workbook: Number
Part of the Edexcel GCSE (9-1) Maths series
- Publication Date
- March 2015
Supporting your low attaining students
Edexcel GCSE (9-1) Mathematics provides structured support for your low attaining students with a fully integrated and unique Access to Foundation Workbooks. There are two Access to Foundation Workbooks and are designed to help students to gain confidence and fluency in basic Number and Geometry (including Measures) and Statistics (including Probability) before they progress to the Foundation GCSE course.
- Guide students through the solution with worked examples.
- Help students focus with clear learning objectives.
- Keep students on track with key points to serve as reminders.
- Develop confidence with lots of carefully stepped practice.
- Support stretch with extend questions.
- Support revision with chapter summaries that recap key points.
- Check fluency and build confidence with topic tests.
- Support ownership of progression with self-assessment chart.
- Baseline Entry test (previous NC Levels 3-5 )
- Progress to Foundation test to move on to the full Foundation course
- Flexible Scheme of Work
- Write-on workbook.
If you're an institution you can get the answers for this book as a free download.
If you are a parent or tutor please contact customer services at firstname.lastname@example.org who will send you the download directly.