Edexcel GCSE (9-1) Mathematics: Higher Student Book
Part of the Edexcel GCSE (9-1) Maths series
- Publication Date
- March 2015
Confidence – fluency – problem solving - reasoning
Our brand-new resources are written specifically to tackle the demands of the GCSE (9-1) Maths.
- Help students reach a higher level in each topic before they move onto the next topic with content broken down into larger chunks.
- Check and consolidate understanding with formative assessment followed by an opportunity to strengthen learning at the end of each topic
- Challenge the higher abilities to broaden learning further with extend sections.
- Build confidence with fluency, reasoning and problem solving integrated in every unit to give students the tools to answer new question types.
- Support lower ability students with strategies proven to help them access concepts, such as concrete- pictorial-abstract.
- Encourage students to reflect on their learning, something that has been proven to nurture confidence and raise achievement in all abilities.
If you're an institution you can get the answers for this book as a free download
Katrina barlow, Tutor
23 October 2015
Teresa Meng, Tutor
23 September 2015
15 September 2015