BBC Bitesize Edexcel GCSE (9-1) Maths Foundation Workbook
Part of the Edexcel GCSE (9-1) Maths series
- Publication Date
- April 2019
> Download full sample (PDF, 22.47Mb)
> Bitesize Edexcel GCSE 9-1 Mathematics Revision Workbook - Foundation sample (PDF, 3.95Mb)
BBC Bitesize revision resources help you to break your revision up into manageable "bite-sized" chunks, aiding planning and time management. They also act as a structured pathway to the BBC Bitesize website, with links on the pages to videos, learner guides, worked examples and quizzes, BBC Bitesize gives you a richer, fuller, more varied and effective revision experience.
- Make every minute count with timed and trackable activities so you can get the most out of your revision and check your progress.
- Get the inside track on how the exams work with a detailed analysis of the exam paper, and exam-style questions on every page.
- Aim higher with full support for the top grades through worked examples and guided practice.
- Boost your knowledge with links to the BBC Bitesize website, getting you straight to the most relevant content.
- Matched to the Pearson Edexcel GCSE (9–1) Mathematics specification.