Edexcel GCSE (9-1) Mathematics ActiveLearn Digital Service Subscription, MEDIUM
Part of the Edexcel GCSE (9-1) Maths series
- £865.49 + £173.10 UK VAT
- Publication Date
- March 2015
Confidence - fluency - problem solving - reasoning
Our ActiveLearn combines front-of-class teaching resources with online homework and practice, as well as planning and assessment materials. The service has been developed together with our Student Books and other components to give one coherent approach.
Read the review from Teach Secondary
- Covers Higher and Foundation tiers
- Works on iPads
- Full support including FREE initial training
Teacher planning materials - Downloadable, editable, lesson plans, Edexcel Schemes of Work and teaching support videos.
Front-of-class teaching resources - Student Books on-screen, Zoom areas with ‘reveal answers’, over 800 of front-of-class resources and playlists feature for seamless lesson planning.
Homework, practice and support - Over 4000 auto-marking interactive questions, over 1000 interactive worked examples, over 500 supporting videos and simple student progression and reporting.
Progression and assessment - Assessments and mark schemes written in line with Edexcel Schemes of Work, End of Unit, End of Term and, End of Year tests and a bank of problem-solving questions.
FREE online training
We are piloting FREE online product training for the ActiveLearn Digital Service.
The online sessions aim to:
- introduce your whole department to the ActiveLearn Digital Service, so that everyone can feel confident about using it;
- help you to understand the functionality and key benefits of the ActiveLearn Digital Service, so that you can embed it into everyday teaching and learning;
- answer any questions you have and provide you with help from an expert user.
The training is delivered after school and online, allowing your whole department to participate easily. Sign up here