Target Grade 9 Edexcel GCSE (9-1) Mathematics Algebraic techniques, Shape and Statistics Workbook
Part of the Edexcel GCSE (9-1) Maths series
- Publication Date
- March 2017
Get back on track!
Help your students catch up, keep up and make expected progress in GCSE (9-1) Maths with this new series of intervention workbooks.
Target workbooks are available with a 50% schools' discount when you quote 568OTHR at checkout.
- targets key misconceptions and barriers to help your students get back on track
- addresses areas of underperformance in a systematic way, with a unique approach that builds, develops and extends students’ skills
- gets students ready for the new GCSE (9-1) assessments with problem-solving exercises and lots of exam-style questions
- provides ready-to-use examples and practice questions mapped to the Pearson Progression Map and Scale, freeing up your time to focus on working directly with students
- fits around your needs, being flexible as part of an intervention strategy or for independent student work
- addresses an area of difficulty in each unit with a unique approach, to develop and extend students' skills.